Ace Your Workplace Investigations
“...This is the “moment of truth” for the company to maintain and win back employee trust in the organization.”
— TODD YORK, GPHR, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, Sr. Global Strategic HR Advisor for Audax HR
"Quite frankly it doesn't get much better than this!"
Diversity and Inclusion
Vision & Purpose
Bystander Intervention Training
Equal Employment Opportunity
Women On A Mission
THE WORKPLACE AMIDST THE ME TOO AND TIME’S UP MOVEMENT WITH KELLY CHARLES-COLLINS
Listen to Kelly on Dr. Diane Hamilton’s Take the Lead Radio!
Dr. Diane Hamilton’s leadership radio show includes interviews with some of the most successful entrepreneurs, thought-leaders, authors, speakers, and other individuals who will inspire you to take the lead in your career and personal life.
Kelly believes that HR, at its best, is an interactive, collaborative process between management and employees driven by open communication, shared goals, and mutual benefit. She has guided hundreds of organizations – from small businesses to Fortune 100 companies – to discover the hidden truths about their workplace. An employment attorney with more than 20 years of experience, she conducts workplace investigations and provides training and coaching programs to help companies reduce bias, eliminate harassment, and banish incivility. With her expert guidance, Kelly guides organizations to nurture trust and respect so they can create diverse, inclusive, and harmonious cultures that deliver results.
#KellySpeaksHR #KellySpeaksHRLaw #WhenKellySpeaksPeopleListen
"Great content. Good examples that made me stop and think."
7 Benefits of Hiring Kelly
Hiring the right speaker, like hiring an attorney, is a very important decision.
Kelly makes that decision easy for you. An authority in HR and Employment Law, Kelly utilizes her 20 years of legal experience successfully working with small businesses to Fortune 500 and 100 companies to help your leaders:
1. Create diverse, inclusive, and harmonious cultures that deliver results
2. Minimize legal and financial risks associated with employee complaints
3. Reduce the need for employee complaints by enhancing the company atmosphere, culture, and environment
4. Increase trust, communication, and collaboration
5. Discover how diversity drives success, unlocks innovation, and increases profitability
6. Identify stumbling blocks that are obstructing innovation
7. Develop strategies for increasing awareness, facilitating inclusive interactions, and mitigating the impact of bias, harassment, discrimination, and incivility
“Great instructor and I highly recommend her.”
For more information on Kelly’s speaking, books, and interactive training programs, send us a note. Need immediate assistance? Call Kelly at 770-476-9865.
Tampa, FL 33602